Blood vessels undergo rapid functional and structural changes, known as angiogenesis and vascular remodeling in various pathologic conditions. The Kim lab’s primary focus includes:
- Unraveling effective strategies to delay metastatic progression by modulating the tumor microenvironment, specifically by targeting the tumor vasculature.
- Investigating the role of vascular leakage in T-cell exclusion and tumor immune suppression.
- Understanding the contribution of blood-brain barrier disruption to the progression of Alzheimer’s disease.
Join Our Team!
- Undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to reach out directly to Minah Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For postdoctoral positions, please email your CV, with a statement detailing your research interests, and contact information for three references.